Flink Plows & Spreaders Snow & Ice Equipment Warranty
Flink Product and Install Warranty
• Flink warrants all components and products manufactured by them to be free of defects for 12 months from the registered “In-Service” date. All Flink workmanship is covered by the same 12-month warranty, whether it's the installation of Flink goods, fabrication, or repairs.
Warranty Claims Performed by Flink
• Warranty repairs must be conducted at Bonnell Industries Inc. or an authorized entity. Flink requires the customer to deliver the unit to the repair facility, or an authorized entity. Flink is not liable for, and will not pay, mileage, fuel, or wear incurred when driving or towing the unit to a repair facility, road testing, or delivery to the end user, nor for lost time incurred by a customer delivering and picking up a unit.
Warranty Repairs Performed by Others
• Flink may authorize the unit owner, a dealer, or another third party to conduct warranty repairs in certain circumstances. Flink will reimburse the organization performing the work for the components utilized as well as the labor deemed necessary to complete the repairs. The type of repair, the distance to the nearest permitted repair facility, and the urgency of the repair will all influence this decision. Flink must authorize and pre-approve before a non-Flink company can begin repairing or replacing components. Unauthorized warranty claims for work performed will be denied. Credit will be awarded upon the return of the damaged parts. Authorized warranty work that is not performed by Flink will be compensated at the current Warranty rate, and authorized work invoices will be paid net 30. Without Flink’s specific written permission, no components are to be disassembled or modified in any way. All damaged parts must be returned to Flink unless otherwise communicated by a Flink representative. Any items that are being returned for warranty must be shipped freight prepaid along with the proper paperwork.
Purchased Component Warranty
• Many components manufactured by and purchased from other suppliers are sold and installed by Flink. The warranty policies of the individual providers may cover these components longer than Flink’s 12-month warranty period as stated above. Flink will pass on any warranties received from the manufacturer for such components to the buyer, and as a courtesy will process warranty claims pertaining to these components. All claims concerning non-Flink components must be communicated as soon as the defect is discovered. All documentation of said claims must be accompanied by the serial number and/or a copy of the original invoice. Flink has the option of repairing or replacing the damaged part at our facility or a site approved by Flink.
Peripheral, Incidental, and Consequential Damages and Claims
• This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse, negligence, accident, improper customer installation, neglect, or natural disasters. Any modifications made by the buyer or a third party without Flink’s prior written approval may void any warranty. Operating conditions or applications not previously known or foreseen by Flink at the time of sale to the buyer may void any warranty. Damages resulting from any other unusual operation will not be covered. This warranty does not cover normal maintenance, wear, or consumable items such as fluids, tires, hoses, supplied in connection with Flink goods or services. Flink will not compensate for missed time, business, or opportunity, as well as any loss of usage resulting from warranty claims while warranty work is being done. Flink will not offer or pay for the use of a rental unit. Damaged, lost, or missing equipment in connection with a warranty claim will not be reimbursed by Flink.
Flink reserves the right to make changes or improvements to its products without incurring any liability or obligation and without being required to make corresponding changes or improvements to products manufactured or sold prior to those changes or improvements.
The Flink Warranty Policy is subject to change without notice.
Click the buttons below to fill out our warranty registration form or to submit a warranty claim. Please call the office at (800) 851-9664 with any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org